Date: June 20-25 , 2016
Conference Title: SANS Pen Test Berlin 2016
Where: Berlin, Germany
Link To Event
SANS Pen Test Berlin takes place in Germany’s capital city on 20-25th June, 2016. The event is held at the Radisson Blu, Berlin.
This SANS Training Event features courses from across the Penetration Testing Curriculum. Students can take specialist and advanced SANS Penetration Test Training.
- Choose from five courses, including SANS’ most advanced pen test course SEC760: Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers, led in Berlin by its author – Stephen Sims.
- Meet and network with pen test professionals from around the globe, and across the pen test community.
- Hone skills by taking specialist penetration testing courses that focus on specific technologies and scenarios.
- Training takes place in a classroom-like environment and is led by SANS Instructors.
- Two Core NetWars Tournaments