User passwords are expired after a certain number of days. You can set users password to never expire in .
This article will teach you how you can set user’s password expiration policy to never expire. However, this is a security risk and it is not recommended.
- Open https://portal.office.com/ in your favorite web browser.
- Log in with your Office 365 global admin account.
- Go to admin center
4. In Office 365 admin center, expand Settings tab and then click ‘Security & privacy’
5. Click Edit in Password policy
6. Set the ‘user passwords to never expire’ toggle to ON.
7. Click Save