The 2018 Community College Cyber Summit (3CS) at Mt. Hood Community College in Oregon marks the fifth annual edition of 3CS.
3CS is organized and produced by the National CyberWatch Center, National Resource Center for Systems Security and Information Assurance (CSSIA), CyberWatch West (CWW), and Broadening Advanced Technological Education Connections (BATEC), which are all funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF). The outcomes of 3CS leverage community college cybersecurity programs across the nation by introducing the latest technologies, best practices, curricula, products, and more.
3CS is the only national academic conference focused on cybersecurity education at community colleges.
Who should attend 3CS?
• IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
• Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
• Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
• Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
• Students attending the 3CS Pre-Summit Job Fair and National Cyber League (NCL) on Thursday, August 2nd.